| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Longreach in November is hot at 27.95 °C (82.31 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.3 °C (97.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 16.7 °C (30.1 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched. A paltry 25.8mm (1in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 13:27 long with an average length of 13:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Longreach November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Longreach, Australia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Longreach:
- Willis Island M.O., Australia - 992.6 kms (616.8 miles) NE
- Cairns, Australia - 745.7 kms (463.4 miles) NNE
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 532.3 kms (330.8 miles) NNE
- Mackay Mo, Australia - 570 kms (354.2 miles) ENE
- Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia - 632.7 kms (393.2 miles) E
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 0.9 kms (0.5 miles) NNE
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 386.5 kms (240.2 miles) SSE
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia - 991.4 kms (616.1 miles) ESE
- Amberley, Australia - 965.8 kms (600.1 miles) ESE
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 752.4 kms (467.5 miles) SSE
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 907.7 kms (564.1 miles) S